Wednesday, September 3, 2008

...And she's a girl!

What I'd like to hear tonight:

“Hello, my name is Sarah Palin and if you have been listening or watching the main stream media lately, you will have heard that I have a funny name. That I do not look like the guys on the dollar bills. That I am a scary gun nut. That I have absolutely no experience at all. That I am a terrible parent and a criminal to boot. And by the way, do you know I'm a girl?

“We all know the pompous main stream media is in the tank for Barack Obama and the Liberal Democrat agenda while they cry aloud they are unbiased, only fair observers and wrapped up in the holy truth of impartial journalism. What a load of whoey!

“They are not fooling the American people, they are only fooling themselves. And this November, the American People will make them eat their words.


“Now, I am a reformer and have been in government from the local level up to the Governor of the largest state in the union. When you sit on a city council or are the mayor, you learn how to deal with matters that make a difference and you learn to make quick, firm decisions for your citizens. You decide correctly and you continue in service. You decide wrong and they vote you out.

“At the state level, the matters are larger and more important, but you still use the same experience and judgment to make those decisions again for the best interest of the citizens you serve. How well you do is measured by how your constituents view you, your methods, your judgment, your results.


“I do not think it would be bragging here to say the voters of my state of Alaska kind of like me, my judgment and my service to them.


"In Alaska, contrary to a certain refrain posted on youtube, we are proud to have few crack heads and law breakers. We believe in the rule of law and work hard to keep our state free and law abiding.

“The main stream media can take their shots at me and my husband. We are adults and can take the heat. We know know how to fire back at them. But this same brave, unbiased gaggle of reporters, anchors and pundits have taken aim at my children. That I do not accept as fair game and I will fight to the death to counter their scurrilous assaults on an innocent 17-year old girl and a baby only months old with Down Syndrome.


“Have the main street media any ethics? Any morals? Have they any shame?


“Evidently not when it comes to anyone who is a Conservative and a Republican.

“Does anyone noticed that while the elite liberal press can send hoards of their crack reporters up to Alaska to search for scandals and flaws in me, my family and my judgement while they turn a blind eye to the utter lack of any accomplishments by Barack Obama other than his running for President since almost the day he came to the US Senate less than two years ago?


“This ‘unbiased’ press does not care what experience Obama has as they want him and his liberal agenda elected at any cost, even at the cost of their so called journalistic integrity.

“I am an avid hunter and fully believe in the Second Amendment. It says the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. The Supreme Court recently decided that was correct and the people of the United States have this right. If Barack Obama is elected, he will appoint Supreme Court Judges that will rewrite the Second Amendment and take away our right to keep and bear arms for defense of home and property. These same liberal judges will redo the Constitution by judicial fiat to where the original intent of our Founding Fathers will completely disappear.


“My time in local and state government has taught me the importance of serving the people to the best of my ability. I have created budgets and then made them work for the betterment of my constituents. I have run a state government and commanded the Alaskan National Guard.


“My executive experience is real and if you ask Joe Bide what executive experience he has, he will tell you he rode the rails between DC and Delaware.


“Ask Barack Obama what executive experience he has, he will tell you he has run for President.


“I am proud to accept your historic nomination for Vice President of the United States and I am doubly proud to run with a true American hero, John Mc Cain, the next President of he United States.


“Together we will go across this nation to ask for your votes and with your blessings, John and I will serve you all to the best of our abilities.


“Good night and God bless the United States of America.”


These words are copyrighted this 3rd day of September, 2008, by myself, Danny Clay Lee, yet I freely give Sarah Palin the right to use these in any way she feels best.


Go, Cuda, GO!


No comments: